Friday, March 31, 2006

I officially hate pigeons.

As Heather and I predicted, once you actually start the maudite thing, it's not sooo bad. When I started, I realized I wouldn't mind another resource, and since I literally live 20 seconds away from the library, I decided to go. For me, every trip to the library is a terrible story. Here is what happened to day: The books I wanted to look at were super easy to find and I had no probs there, but when I sat down to see if the books I chose would be helpful, I was stupid to pick a window seat. Outside on the ledge (there is a pretty think ledge up there) was what looked like a GIANT RAT! I almost let out a crazy loud scream but I silenced it when I realized tt wasn't really a rat - it was actually a fat pigeon. Nevertheless, I was totally creeped out by it. I watched it sit there and look evil... and I started to think of the movie: the birds. Ya, that was not a smart idea! I had visions of it breaking the glass and killing me poor innocent little me. lol. This sounds totally stupid now, but honestly, you had to have been there.
I was at the library for over an hour, and the stupid pigeon was there the WHOLE time. Near the end, another one came to join it... so I was totally creeped out b/c the pigeon was gaining friends. ahhh!!

Anyways, after the library I was actually on a role for a while. I wrote enough to satisfy myself before my maudite neighbour came home and turned on his maudite base. My night is spoiled b/c of him.

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

it prolly thought the pink you were wearing was food or something...

J.B. said...

The birds can't hurt, see your essay isn't that hard, and since u started your closer to finishing!

magmers said...

i hate pigeons too....they dive bomb ff my upstairs neighbours belcony they scare me