Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Where did all this summer come from?

I think I can proudly say that I complained all winter that it was too cold. I even figured out how to take tons of tunnels all around the school to avoid being outside as much as possible. I know I was a wimp, cuz this winter wasn't as bad as some record low breaking ones, but I am still proud to have survived it. In this picture, I'm wearing my summer sunglasses and summer jacket.... cuz I'm unbelievably happy that it made it over 10 degrees today in Ottawa (it's a pathetic little celebration!) Yah for summer!!!!!!!! Please don't ever leave me again... I might not be able to survive another Ottawa winter... if you leave i'm screwed!! I love you summer!!!!!

P.S. I'm learning now why most blogs don't have music on them. It's cuz you get really sick of the song too quickly! Maybe I should take the music off... feh, whenever I have the time.

4 comments:

J.B. said...

some song are ageless, while others last only a minute. Summer is here and rejoice school is almost over!!

magmers said...

i wanna go home or too windsor boys suck...poo school is almost over which means u are leaving:(

Anonymous said...

love the sunglasses

bio-hazerd said...

you look like... a diva. *thumbsup*