Sunday, March 26, 2006

Post 219 ~

Friday was shopping day. My 'aunt' and 'uncle' picked me at at rez and we spent the afternoon shopping in Québec. Then came back to the restaurant district for dinner and ate at a mexican restaurant. Pollo is always the safest!! lol.

Saturday: stayed in my room, watched movies and did homework.

Sunday: stay in my room, do homework.

Last night around 2 a.m. there was a loud fight going on outside my room. I didn't want to get out of bed so I just waited it out in my room and fell back asleep. This morning I went to the bathroom and there is this huge whole in the wall right outside my door. It's ugly looking. I'm just waiting too see the damages our floor is going to have to pay for this.

3 comments:

J.B. said...

I got a friend in stanton who can fix it if u get the materials...Cheer up its almost over!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh poor shannon. you should have looked out and foundout who did it.

bio-hazerd said...

you have to pay for it? damn... that sux...