Thursday, March 02, 2006

Does hallmark sell half-bday cards?

My friend Ber planted the idea in my head that half bdays were really special. She claims that you deserve presents - although nobody buys people half b-day presents, this means you just have to spoil yourself. I LOVED the idea - obviously, b/c it involves shopping for myself! LOL! So I plan to do lots of shopping Friday night with Maggie. That is if I make it through my midterm in the morning. SCREW ENGLISH! Why can't I take frenglish?!?! I would soooo kick ass at that!

Schedule -
Today I had a midterm
Friday - midterm, then gym, then shopping.
Saturday - work on project (french one which involves a 15 min presentation)
Sunday - Study for Lingustics
Monday - gym, then more studying + form a study group for ling.
Tuesday - Linguistics Midterm + my half bday!!
Wednesday - finishing touches on project + gym
Thursday - present french project
Friday - shopping?

So that's what I'm up to this coming week. I doubt I'll go the gym as often as I plan, and I doubt I'll do as much studying as I plan, but I know i'll do more shopping then I plan. LOL!


P.S. So far this no ice cream thing is going pretty well. :)

No comments: