Sunday, March 12, 2006

Can I ban going to the library?

HAPPY 19th BDAY SAMMY!!
Today Sammy is Officially One Year Older!
And of course, a happy unbirthday goes out to everyone else!

Yesterday started out so crappily, then Maggie wanted to cheer me up, so of course, she took me shopping. Woot! We found a lot of really cute stores by just wondering downtown, curse the prices though! Nyways, after shopping I decided I really needed to get work done. I went to the library, which totally screwed me over b/c the books I needed were either already out, or not even very useful. Thus, I have to change my topic of my major essay - again! Ack! Damn English!
Then, when I finally went to take some books out from the library, the stupid buzzer went off saying that I stole something - which I obviously didn't, but it totally freaked me out! I have noticed that I have a lot of library related problems... I wish I could just never go there again... impossible.
Last night, as I was getting ready to go to bed, Maggie and Heather call me for an emergency makeover. They are already 19 + so they can get into clubs and bars in Ottawa. Nevertheless, Maggie needed my eyeliner... so I had to go over to Heather's a give it to her. I never even wear eyeliner, but apparently mine is pretty good - I only bought it b/c I figured that every girl needs one.

Of to the library again today... I hate those little adventures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the eyeliner...it was greatly appreciated. we had a blast i think but need to find a club that playes good music. so that we can dance

Anonymous said...

the library is most definately not your friend. You company and eyeliner was greatly appreciated. When you turn 19 we are taking you out.

bio-hazerd said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! thx shan, really appreciate it. :)