Monday, March 13, 2006

Mi hermano!


Mi hermano is coming!! I'm crazy excited! C'est mon petit frère!! (Okay, I know I promised no more french, but I figure most of you should at least know that!) Nyways, he is coming! Yah!! I'm going to have a real visitor - not someone who already lives in Ottawa. We are going to hang out and spent all of our parents money on junk food and we will be fat little piggies in the end. LOL! But it will be high class junk food, so it will be not so bad! he he.

I doubt I'm going to update much while he is here b/c then he would find out about my blog, and that would be bad!! So.... cheerio until next post! Hasta La Vista!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

"high class junk food" <-- thats phunny.

junk food is junk food no matter how you look at it. seriously Shan, take your lil bro out to dinner or something, don't be cheap and buy stupid junk foods!

Anonymous said...

your brother is gone...i think u need to udate