Saturday, March 04, 2006

So Far I Have Kept My Lent Promise!

The only reason I didn't get as much work done as I planned is because I sent my info to my teacher for her to spell check/grammar check it before I put it on my poster, and she has yet to send it back. Otherwise I would be right on schedule for today. grr..... damn teachers and their procrastination! Lol.

Today I watched Bewitched. People said it sucked, and it kinda did, but I think the idea of the movie was really cool. A witch, pretending to be a normal person, who plays a witch pretending to be a normal person in a t.v. show. Insane! I have to admit, the old bewitched episodes could be funny sometimes.

TTYL

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

Bewitched totally sucked!!!! I don't find Will Ferrell funny in this one.. actually, I don't find Will Ferrell funny at all.. Nicole Kidman went pretty low in this one... REMAKES SUCK! (most of them anyway...)