Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy March 27th!!

I'm updating for the sake of updating. oh sad. I'm at the point where I will do anything so as not to be doing any homework. Tsk tsk Shannyn!

I can't believe I'll be nineteen this year. Damn that's old. Most of you are either already 19 or are about to be turning 19. I still have to wait about six months! ack! But when it does happen, I want to make it super special. For people I know in Ottawa, i'll celebrate when I come up here... but for all you markham folk, let's do something BIG this summer!! I'm dying to take a road trip somewhere... and it's not like we don't have the means!! lol. feh... that was just a random thought.
TTYL

4 comments:

magmers said...

don't you worry shannon...when u are back in ottawa we will party big time

J.B. said...

:( I though I was an distraction...must try harder, lol! just dig in you can do it...summers almost here.

bio-hazerd said...

i say we light and set off some fireworks.

Anonymous said...

We'll go clubing!!!