Friday, March 03, 2006

A Day Of Embarrassment

Today was such an embarrassing day because I had lots of embarrassing moments, which seemed to get worse and worse as the day went on. To start off with, I didn't know an answer in French class when the teacher called on me, so I felt stupid and later realised that I knew the answer. That's not a big deal, but an embarrassing day has to start somewhere! Then latter today I went shopping with Maggie, and while we were on the bus, it suddenly jerked to a stop and I fell backwards a little to steady myself but ended up stepping the the foot of an old lady! (Clearly I am not meant to take public transit!). While at the mall we were in EB Games and I didn't know what a PSP was (I forgot at least), and the guy behind the desk must have thought I was really stupid for not knowing what it was. lol. No matters! We were also in Hallmark, and I asked them if they had any half birthday cards - but the lady didn't understand and thought I meant half of a card. LOL! (BTW - they don't sell them)... I tried to explain what it was, but I think I made a fool of myself. Also, there was a SUPER embarrassing event that happened in another store... but it shall be Maggie and my little secret! *wink*
Ta Ta For Now!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

ah... life's little embarrassing moments.

FRANCAISE!!!!! JE NE SAIS QUOI!!!! LES INCOMPETENT! LES ENFANT! LES MISERABLES! OUI OUI!

si senor.

J.B. said...

at least u can't say it was boring day!