Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Did A Maggie Makeover!

I held Maggie hostage today. After hanging out with her for a while in my room, I decided to take drastic measures... I offered her hot chocolate, tons of computer time, chocolate, cheese, and a crazy makeup makeover with nail polish included... but eventually she did leave. Boo... what sadness. Although I was successful for many hours! Nyways, now I'm all alone in my room, with a crazy french presentation 2mora that is totally freaking me out. I just want to face the facts, I can't speak french and I can't do presentations!! Ack! I'm oh so clearly in the wrong program!

2 comments:

J.B. said...

you'll do fine. I heard u took pictures...lol!

magmers said...

sorry i had to come home....and you will do great and can speak french and are not in the worng program