Tuesday, March 21, 2006

.:Sick:.

I feel like crap. It's times like these I wish I had a roommate or somebody to take care of me. I wanna go home!

Sunday night I couldn't go to sleep until 2:00am b/c I had a bad case of the shills. I kept waking up during the night and never slept for more than 3 hours at a time. Monday I spent the whole time in bed except for when I went to the bathroom (that was as far as I could make it - which is about 10 feet outside my bedroom door). For some reason my tongue was practically white and I felt like throwing up all day. I tried to keep hydrated but nothing would bring my tongue back to it's regular pinkish self. I felt really weak and sick to my stomach and had the most painful headache of my life. Last night I still wasn't feeling much better - possibly b/c I hadn't eaten all day... but I was too weak to even go over to my neighbour's room and ask him to turn off his damn base. Consequently my head was still in sever pain.

My head still hurt, my stomach is still angry, but I never throw up and my tongue is looking happier. I think I should be better by 2mora.

Hope you feel better too Maggie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever need anything I'm just a phone call away.

magmers said...

same with me shannon...and i am getting better but not myself yet

magmers said...

same with me shannon...and i am getting better but not myself yet

bio-hazerd said...

if you were in t/o, i woulda baked you some bird soup. oh well, hope you get better shan. drink liquids and consume some nice drugs if you must.

Anonymous said...

get well soon buddy!