Thursday, March 16, 2006

post 212 - my long awaited return

It feels like forever since I last posted. Let me recap my activities:
Monday, went to pick up my bro, Ry, at train station. Was unbelievably happy when I saw him. I took him on the train back to my rez, showed him around campus a bit, then we went to Parliament Hill. We went up the bell tower, took the tour (same one as when I was in grade 7 - everything looks the exact same too). Lol! Then we had the infamous Ottawa beavertails. (pastry with crap on top - we had the chocolate and peanut butter ones - so yummy). I'm sure you could buy them somewhere else, but I have only ever seen them in Ottawa. Nyways, then we just hung out and watched movies the rest of the evening. Tuesday I introduced him to Maggie and Heather, and the four of us went to play pool, air hockey, and ping pong. Turns out Heather and Ry are pretty good at all three. I totally sucked at pool and had to get them to teach me how to hold the stick... then at air hockey I faced off with Ry and met a challenger. Then we all played each other at ping pong. Ry and I started off and we were pretty crazy... instead of keeping the ball on the table, we were all over the room! (literally)!! Then we went to an on campus reataurant for dinner, which was okay. Nyways, then yesterday we went to the war museum - it was alright... very war like. My fav. part was kicking both Maggie and Ry's asses at some war time game. (Gotta love board games!) Lol, then went to Maggie and watched Swing Kids. It's an okay movie, but the highlights of being at her houses included Ry banging his head against her wall while made me shout "is the wall okay?" before asking if Ry's head was okay. Lol, and when Lewis and Heather came over and Ry asked him "who are you?". Lol, so rude Ry! Feh. For dinner we went to an actual restaurant! So Sammy will be happy to know that I actually took my bro out! and we did not JUST eat chocolate and candy the whole time!

I had such a busy day today that I am surprised I did so much. Woke up early, went to class, took notes, watched presentations, got out early, took bro to train station, avoided tempation of going to mall instead of back to school, made in back in time only to miss first 8 mins of my next class, had lunch, corrected my friend's work, organised my room, went to class, went to library, did research, had dinner, took a shower, talked to Ber + Maggie + Dad + Ry, reviewed and printed out homework, now here I am. It doesn't sound too bad, but I was really quiet crazy... I ran everywhere! Ack! TTYL - might shop 2mora!

1 comment:

J.B. said...

Sounds like a fun week, adn an insane day!