Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's a creepy creepy small world...

Okay, my friends convinced me to get a facebook account. I did, and I was looking around at the people in my building. All of a sudden this name caught my eye: Trevor Greenham. That was the name of a guy in I knew in elementary school. I look at his pic - It's the guy I see ALL OVER campus! WEIRD! I messaged him, and it turns out he recognized me but hadn't said anything incase it wasn't me... OMG! I can't believe it been over 6 months and I never knew it was him!!! We lived in the same town!!! I'm totally shocked!! His sister was my reading buddy when I was like in grade one! I've seen his house! He went to the same high school as my brother! He helped me with my multiplication tables in grade 3. This is totally insane!

Okay, i've got to calm down and get over it.
TTYL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Trevor goes to you're school? He got into university? Wow! Is he still a trouble maker? That's crazy!

Shannyn said...

who wrote that?

magmers said...

not me...but that is crazy