Friday, March 10, 2006

Still Without Ice Cream - Are You Proud?

It's been about a week and a half since I officially declared a lent ban against it. I have never wanted it more than I do now! lol. I miss ice cream.

Right now, Maggie is over and watchin a movie - must love dogs. I am trying to get some work done, but I don't want to start my "rédaction"... I will eventually get it done though. I've got time.

2mora I plan on either doing this or doing research in the library or both, cuz they both sound super exciting, how will I ever choose. That will be saturday, then sunday I need to do my major essay outline... which is due soon and I'm totally screwed for and requires research. ack! That will literally take the whole day... cuz I want a kick ass essay... thus the plan must be awesome!

I am code, and you decode me!! (<-- my teacher said that and I liked it!!)

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Very proud of Ice cream. a half a week left and I lose the bet.

magmers said...

we can do it shannon..no ice cream yay....grrr. anyway have a good weekend.