Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Pencil Case... How I love thee!

My first class this morning went normally, but when I got to my second class I realized that I had left my pencil case in the first class. Oops! I totally freaked out, ran out of the class, ran half way across the university to go back to the other class where I walked in during a class, asked the students and teacher who were in their if they had seen my pencil case... no success. I was upset about my missing pencil case for a number of reasons... first of all I had an important part of my project inside it and if I had lost that I would be pretty screwed, secondly, it's not that the pencil case was all that pretty, but my friends from high school had all decorated it and therefore it has sentimental value. Thirdly, I would be seriously in lack of pretty pink pens if I did lose it. Nyways, so I called this girl in my class when I finally got back to the class I was suppose to be in... no answer. I was worried. It was hard to pay attention to the corrections of a midterm that the teacher was doing (only got 88% - one percent higher than last time - at least I can say that - damn linguistics). Finally I tried her again, and she told me she had picked it up, and that it was safe. I could breath again... ahh... safeness. Woot!!

Nyways, that was my morning. Then later I finally had my presentation, which went all right, the teacher thought my poster was really pretty and showed a lot of effort. I definitely talked to fast though... hard to be helped. At least my class was small... it really could have been a lot worse!! *smiles*

I can breath again!

4 comments:

J.B. said...

Awesome mark! Glad u found your pencil case. I took you the presentation wouldn't be that bad.

bio-hazerd said...

YES FOR PENCIL CASE WITH PROJECTS AND PINK THINGS. 10 out of 10!

Anonymous said...

ahhh i'm so jealous. so let me get this straight.. u don't study a week ahead of time and u still kill ur tests? hahaaaa blahhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

ohhhh no not your pencil case...lol