Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm Officially 18.5 Years Old!

Lately I have been totally obsessed about my half bday. I never celebrated it before, and usually let it pass without even noticing it. This year however, I have been so excited for now apparent reason. I don't understand it. Maybe I'm making up for my lack of an actual birthday b/c I didn't really do anything when I turned 18... except shop! Lol. Does that make any sense? No matters, it's a day of celebration... hope the caf will be open so I can get some cake! yummy!

BTW - the picture was taken last night instead of studying for my midterm... but I do think at least one part of it went pretty well :)

Off to be a study nerd. Ta ta et a demain mes lecteurs!

3 comments:

J.B. said...

Happy Haff B-day!

bio-hazerd said...

happy ---!

you only get half the wishes cuz its your half b-day! hehehe!

Souki said...

happy 18.5! haha =)