Sunday, March 12, 2006

Movie Night + Happy Bday Sammy (again!)

I saw libertine today with Maggie and Jon. We had to take a bus to the farthest end of Ottawa - okay, not literally, but it was the farthest out that I had ever been. But it was none the less a nice night... minus the fog, and Maggie's stomach not feeling to well. Plus the movie was 'interesting'. "I'm weeping from my other head" claimed a man in the movie... that's really just nasty. The whole movie is basically about theater, alcohol, and sex. It did look like a good movie though and Johnny Deep did make it decent... except in the end when he was really ugly and dying. Therefore, en somme, I don't really suggest you go see it!

I really want to make a post in Italian, but I don't speak a word of it - at least no more than the common person. But this doesn't mean that I can't try!

Oggi, ho visto un film - non era buono. ho mangiato il popcorn - lotti e lotti di popcorn (Troppo di esso). In ogni modo, il mio fratello sta venendo visitar!! Domani!! *Sono felice*. Lo Amo!!

Okay, if you speak Italian, do not be offended! I don't speak it, so you can't blame me for my mistakes! Nevertheless, I do kinda wanna learn the language - although it's far to close to french and Spanish, neither of which I have finished mastering. Anyhow, I would like to know what 'popcorn' is in Italian, b/c i could not translate the word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg shannon...what a weird movie....i am so sorry. my tummy still hurts and making the weird noises. wanta translate for me the italin. enjoy the popcorn

bio-hazerd said...

popcorn is popcorn in italian, it doesn't change. but pop corn is cereale di schiocco! =)