Monday, March 27, 2006

But the Smarties were calling my name...

You might not be able to tell, but in this picture my mouth is full of multicolored smarties. I was desperate for some chocolate... and smarties was the best choice in my rez vending machine. I have a funny way of eating smarties that I only ever do when I'm eating them alone or with my brother. This is what we do: separate all smarties by color - i.e. make groups of pink, groups of green..... Then, take one smartie from each group to form a new group that has all the colors... do this as many times as possible until one of your colors runs out. You should end up with a couple groups of ever single color smartie and some other really small groups with only a few smarties of all one color. The multicolored groups are set aside. You take the smallest of the single color groups and eat it. You work your way up (from smallest group to largest) until you a finished eating all of the single color groups. Then you move on to the multicolored groups and put each group into your mouth at a time. It's like a chocolate explosion!! Yummy yummy!!

3 comments:

magmers said...

omg shannon...u are to funny...good song addition

J.B. said...

Did the blog always have music??

Anonymous said...

hmmm must try it some time