Friday, September 30, 2005

Soon I Will Be Home

I'm comin' home! Sweet! Only one week to go! I am pretty excited! lol... My parents miss me, but the first thing I am going to do when I get there, is take my car and get out of there. I don't think you realize how serious I am about this. I have obviously developed a lot of independence this year... I don't feel that I always need somebody anymore. Before I didn't like to be alone unless I was in my own house... now, I don't really care if I am alone or not. Infact, today I went all around town! I went to the mall, and there wasn't anything interesting there, because it is pretty expesive... so then I went to another part of town and I found this store that had CRAZY sales... lol... I just HAD to buy two new shirts! *I am wearing one of them in the second picture* So then when I was walking back to my room, I ran into two girls from my floor, they are awesome... anyways, I told them about the sale I found, and then I went back to the store with them again to show them just how cool is was, and they each bought like 5 things.... lol. It seems to me that I am the one with self control. Oh well, I still never got what I was looking for, so I guess I need to take some public transit and head off to another mall 2mora! That sounds exciting for me now - not so scary. Anyways, I have a lot of work to do too, so I can't always be out shopping, cuz trust me, the thought is interesting... I feel like I should work harder in some courses and less hard in others - I have balance problems... cuz I know I am so ahead in 2 of my classes but in the others, I am only with the class. I need to work harder! I need to concentrate more! I need to get my neighbours to stop playing lous music so that I can work and concentrate more. That's impossible.. so I guess that extra work will just not get done. what a shame. lol. I plan to do lots of work next week, so I don't have to bring stuff home with me. Well, now I am simply getting boring... so my plan, shop and work more... which is basically all I am doing right now... so I don't know how I am going to fit 'more' into my schedule... i'll figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, if u can't work cuz of loud music.. u could always go to the library!!hehe. in there, u'll be ALLOWED to shut those ppl up =D hehe. oh, u know what i'e noticed? all u do is go to the top floors of the library.. where ppl are too lazy to walk to, and then it's much quieter! hehe. aww.. i still haven't got the hang of typing on my beuatiful laptop. i can honestly type better on celia kan's laptop than on this one sometimes.. haha so sad. anywayssss BYE!!! SEE YOU SOON!! hehe

bio-hazerd said...

In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!