Friday, September 16, 2005

♥ Simple Plan : Untitled

Indeed, that is a good song! The music video is super sad but it makes a lot of sense... the first time that I saw it I thought I got the point of it, but I wasn't too sure... so ya, the people are flying in the end because they are pushed back by all the pain - at least that is what I got out of it. Also, the main girl in that video has both a brother and a sister... at first I didn't really think that she had a sister... that was confusing for me. Anyways, i have noticed that when blogging people really like a song, they post the lyrics for it... well I am not like that, so you have to go find it for yourself. (It's on Yahoo! if you want a hint... but you can also find it be using Windows Media Player and searching via the guide.)

Today has a pretty good day. I met up with this girl for my one and only class and we sat together... it's wasn't terrible! Well, first of all the obviousness that I wasn't really alone made it better and that there was someone who could help me when I got confuzzled, but on the other hand, it was also mi clase de español. Lol, hoy aprendimos que soy una estudiante y que ella es la profesora! We also learned how to greet people and say goodbye... for example, good afternoon = buenas tardes! and good night = buenas noches! however, you can say good night as a goodbye too... whereas buenas tardes y buenos días can only be said in greetings... that is weird. However, I did already know that, so I was pretty bored the whole time... although I am trying to give the impression that I don't know a lot of spanish. There are some good benefits to that. First of all, it will not make you seem like a know-it-all. Secondly, you can get answers wrong and nobody will care, thirdly, you can fit in really well with all the people who do not know any spanish it all. To conclude this paragram... I would like to end with another one of the goodbies that we learned - HASTA LUEGO!

I told myself back in the tenth grade that once I passed science that term, I would never have to ever learn it again - ever! Well, it turns out you have to learn it in psychology... and when the prof says that you don't need to know any science to understand the DNA related part of the course, she assumes that most people actually know something about science... I however, barely passed three years ago, and now I am still learning about nucleus'... WTF?!?! I was soo confused, and I don't really know that many people right now, so I was like, you can I ask a question without making myself look a total nerd or dumbass... so of course, I turned to miss tacky!! I phoned her up (screw the long distance bill!) and got her to explain it all to me... lol.. of course she did seem to know a lot! Anyways, this got me thinking, maybe I should try some sort of science for dummies type course, cuz apparently I still should now some more about science, but then I realized I was going crazy and that that would NEVER happen!! lol...

Anyways, that's all for me today... TTYL - and don't worry, I won't go into science - ever! that would just be too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL awwww r u sure u dun wanna come into science with me? we could have fun doing crazy experiments together, and blow things up and open up fetal pigs and rats. HAHA jkssss buenas noches seignorita! =P hope i spelled that correctly. Keep Smiling!

Shannyn said...

ya... tacky... you got the just of that word... it's just spelled a little more like this: señorita... I don't blaim you, it's a funny accent... lol.