Tuesday, September 27, 2005

School Of Rock

You should be pleased by this news... last night after my last class, this girl from my floor (who was also in my class + who was sitting beside me) and I walked back to our floor and she invited me over to watch a movie (School of rock). Later on, her neighbour came over too and the three of us watched the laptop screen. No homework got done... but I learned some cool things and was inspired to do some more decorating in my room. I swear I didn't know that the backboard infront of me was also a chalk board! How was I suppose to know that??!?!?! lol... printed out the pic of my bday cake and sharon's birthday present and now they are displayed on my board... it looks so colorful now. lol. (pic posted is what I just tried to explain to you.) It looks pretty eh? Well that's what I get to look at during my long homework/study periods... lucky me! lol. You can also see a bunch of small colorful circles... I made those by coloring paper and the punching out the holes with my three-hole-punch...lol. There is more to the blackboard so there is more prettyness you might just have to come over and see. You know what would be really nice... *hint hint* if someone came down to pick me up during the xmas break!!! *nudge nudge, wink wink* then I wouldn't have to take the train alone! Isn't not really THAT far, and I can help you get here! lol. tis okay. It would probably cost you more gas then my tickets do! Stupid gas prices rising everyday! So glad I don't drive anymore. I would have to take up another job just to support it. lol. SMARTIES RULE! bies (<-- smarties, as in the food, not the smart people, cuz they should never rule... jokes!) TTYL

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

mmm... backboard.... mmm.. smarties... mmm.. .school of rock.. mm...