Saturday, September 03, 2005

So much to say....

I am leaving tomorrow. That is just plain sad; however last night was much fun. To understand everything you should read the rest of this as well as tacky's blog because two points of view is always better. lol. Anyways, so here I go...

Somehow, I don't really know how, but six of my closest friends found there way to my house and surprised me. Lol, I knew they were comming, but tacky and janet told me they had missed the bus and that I needed to go and pick them up but in reality they were right behind my house. Nice trick! Anyways, we went out to rent a movie... complicated process cuz sharon wanted horror, while jenny said she would never be able to sleep againg if that's what we decided on.... in the end we rented an action (Electra), and then we headed off to go by cake making supplies... lol. Lai had no confidence in our abilities and suggested we go for a mix... yummy chocolate cake. We even bought the easy to make cake icing... lol. Anyways, we came back to my casa and made the cake.... kan turned the icing pink (on purpose, don't worry), and lai, and tacky kinda concentrated on the making of the cake with help from others. Everyone else kinda played with mi perro and sharon looked at flyers... I believe she has decided that she needs to go shopping again. lol. After they chilled my cake (i don't really know much about the process because i wasn't really aloud to see it... ) i opened presents... BTW - thanks to all of your for the awesome gifts!! I got such cool stuff!!! Lol, i think like 80% of them were pink.... Anyways then we watched the movie... it was okay, although i still have some questions that were not answered! Then went out and ordered pizza. That wasn't THAT hard... but the people were probably making fun of us afterwards... especially the ones we got to take our pictures... sad sad. Anyways, we got back, ate pizza, sang h.b. to me and i blew out the candle... *(must not tell you what my wish was)* then we ate the cake... yummy..... then we watched the forgotten. That was my second time, i liked it better than Electra. After the movie we tryed to plan what we were going to do next. That was really hard, because some people had been given wrong information. Anyways we planned to drive past viva and not go in... just to say that we had in fact been there. lol, that is so sad.... but i think miss wong got a little freaked out and wouldn't have wanted to go in after all. lol.... in the end, we drove around a lot (my parking skills were put to the test and i totally failed!). We ended up at a japanese restaurant where we snacked on healthy food... lol, "soga" or whatever it was that I had is actually really good.... yummy watermelon flavour!! That's really all there was to my night... I got home a las dos and cleaned up a little... then slept a lot. I basically have been organising and cleaning up since then... although I'm bored of that now and don't wanna do that anymore.... I want out!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

i wish a happy early b-day and a happy b-day party. you had fun b4 you left, its always touching! =)

Anonymous said...

LOL that wasn't a japanese place. it was a chinese place called hung fook tong. HAHA =D i will miss ya Shannon!