Monday, September 12, 2005

I had the guts... but the others failed me.

I already told most of you about the evil library experiences I have already had... so let's say that I was a little nervous when I knew that I needed to go back there this morning. None the less, I did it... I went right back up to that counter and faced my fears... luckily that guy was really nice so I was okay... he told me what to do to find the book I needed and where to go and pick it up. Then when it came to taking out the book that I needed, the guy at the checkout counter could not find the book.... I swear that library hates me... so I need to go back AGAIN! Trust me, I am so not thrilled. I suppose however that it was helpful in the end because I will need to eventually know my way around it. Of course I had planned to work in there this morning before my first class.... so know it seems that I have the rest of the morning open for amusement... lol.. whatever shall I do? Well I think that one is pretty obvious... what starts with the letter 's' and ends with a 'g'? Well only my favourite sport.... you guessed it: SHOPPING!!! lol. I have resently found an even faster way to get to the mall (exciting, isn't it?) So now I think I can make it there in less than 10 minutes.... 7ish mins if I ran fast... lol. That's actually quite sad. oh well.... ttyl... who knows... i might even buy something this time!

No comments: