Friday, September 09, 2005

First Classes

Already I have decided which classes will suck and which ones might be okay. I have already had 3 of my 5 for this term and the first one is okay, the second is funny with a possibility of fun, and the third really really sucked! Today I have my fourth and it will be interesting to see how it goes. I can't wait for my next 'second class' class... lol... I don't even get much reading from it!! :) Anyways, right now I think I smell like caramel. Yummy Yummy huh? I just had a shower so my hair is suppose to smell that way - don't worry! Sadly it rained yesterday and some of my stuff got pretty wet cuz I didn't know it was going to start raining and after I came bak from a class, it had already begun... so I had to do some 'run-ish' like actions... I felt bad for this one guy who dropped some paper in a puddle... but he knew it was hopeless cuz the rain was serious, so he just had to let it go... Anyways, I might check out the library here today, I don't really know the deal with it yet so I might be a good idea. ttyl

No comments: