Sunday, September 11, 2005

This weekend sucked!!


So I basically did nothing this weekend... who knew that the library staff doesn't work on weekends? Seriously.. I thought I would at least have done that! Oh well, today I read some scripts for television shows that I had already seen... isn't that sad... well, I read some good ones at least. That was basically the big event for the day... BTW- do you think my hair is getting any lighter? I am using this shampoo for blondes but I don't really think that it is working... my hair looks the same to me. That is actually a really stupid pose now that I think about it. lol. I GOT NOTHING DONE!! I'm not really okay with that, cuz I don't like not being productive... it actually bothers me if I don't get something done... ttyl

Oh ya, I forgot to add - "Happy" 4th anniversary world! Look how far you have come. That was really sad, but now we are just plain sad.

3 comments:

The Happenings of Rabbits said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
blow out the candles, if you can maintain a spit free, long breath without fainting!!!

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

*
*
*
*
* * *
* * *
* * *
*
'
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

almost made it!!!
maybe next year...

The Happenings of Rabbits said...

oh...it didnt work....damn spacing.
how do i get on the good list?

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanny!!! hehe me so glad i got to talk to u on the phone the other day!! hehe.. so.. what's ur dorm phone number? lalalaaaaa i dun want school to start. haha yes yes.. i have no reason to complain.. except when u talk about which courses i get to take compared to urs. haha anyways bye! hope u cheer up =D