Monday, September 05, 2005

Sooo Lonely...

Okay, I moved in this morning... lol, did that ever take time... sooo many trips to and from car, even though we had a cart and were pretty organized about the whole deal. Feh! I just need to meet some people. I don't think being stuck in my room right now is the best plan to socialize, but I don't care! lol, I don't seem to be doing much correctly right now. It turns out however, that there is mall not too far from here but it's closed now, otherwise it would have been a plan of mine to visit it... lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my blonde eyed, blue haired friend.... uh.. switch that around. lolz keep smiling and don't be shy! came back to visit me soon!

Anonymous said...

btw, i finally ordered that laptop. HAHA too bad, no accessories

Shannyn said...

Congrats Tacky!! Although this "no accessories" scares me... what are you suppose to do to make it look cute?