Thursday, September 01, 2005

On My Way...

My current music list:
-Swing Life Away / Rise Against
-Fix You / Coldplay
-She Will Be Love / Maroon5
-Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / U2
-Save Me / Unwritten Law
-Comme Un Fils / Corneille

If you speak french, I recomend that last one... it's beauticful. Although it is kinda weird because the signer is asking for someone to love him like a son, but I think he is talking to his girlfriend or someone like that... I KNOW! Anyways, today I am meeting up with Lai and then we are going shopping... She is calling others today to see who is comming with us. lol, cuz both our families are strict and neither of us could use the phone last night. It's really peaceful right now cuz I'm practically alone... so I don't have to listen to my parents constant "suggestions". Grr.... what would my padre know anyways? - evil comment retracted -

All I want to do is have things stay the ways they are right now.
- My birthday party is suppose to be tomorrow
- I'm leaving for university in three days
- I'm moving into my new room in four days
- My actual birthday is in six days
- School starts in seven days

*many hours later*
Okay, I just got back from the mall. Sweet times, first I thought it was only going to be lai and I but then we went to kan's house and we hung out there for a while and she came with us too. Lol, i bought a new mirror. It was beautiful! They each bought clothes, but I didn't see anything I really liked. Although the sales were pretty good. Anyways, 2mora is my party before school starts, it's going to be sooo much fun. I hope so at least. People are comming over, we will watch a movie, order pizza and then go out later. Oh ya, and we are going to try to bake a cake while we are here, but i'm sure it's going to turn into a really messy mess.... lol.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

sounded like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

lol that cake was awesome.. especially with ice cream on it =D