Friday, September 09, 2005

Girl With A Broken Smile


That's me, in my lovely little rooom... with my beautiful camera phone... you can also see my laptop, and some of my shelves and my board... lol. Those flowers I got for my bday from my grandmother and aunt. I don't think I look really happy, but not worries, I am doing alright. My class today was a snooze fest though.... I wanted to walk right out, and I don't really know why I didn't... I already knew 99% of what the teacher was saying. Although I have to admit I did learn ONE new word. Apart from it, I knew everything, and I was very very bored. So I'm thinking that that class is the one to skip... lol. Anyways, je sais que c'est un peu trops (tout cette experience) pour moi mais il faut que je la fasse... il n'existe pas d'autre moyens. Je ne comprends pas toujours tous, et je cherche toujours quelque qui pourrait me guider... mais il se cache. Anyways, ttyl people... I have a whole weekend ahead of me... lol... i shoud procrastinate my work a little more so I will have something to do then..

No comments: