Wednesday, September 07, 2005

IKEA!!

Okay, this is my second attempt at this post, because of my evil internet, I lost m first attempt, and I must say that it was truly a brilliant masterpiece... lol. Anyways, I went to IKEA last night ( a few hours ago) and bought some new stuff for my residence as past of our frosh week.... I even socialized and met 4 new people! lol, I don't feel like going into detail AGAIN so let me just say that my last few hours of being a teenager were spent shopping and now that I'm 18 and an adult, I simply have even more time for shopping! lol... happy real birthday to me....
Good Night Everyone... I am finally 18!!! I can vote!
Happy BDAY SHANNYN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And you'll make lots of friends at university - it just takes some time. :) Best of luck!