Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rainy Days

The weather really sucks here... it's not quite raining, at least you can't say right now that it is actually raining, because it's more like a misty feeling. Some people are still doing the umbrella thing, but most people are just simply staying inside. Anyways, that I what I have been up to all day... stupid weather means I get to stay in my room... and what is there to do in my room? lots of lovely homework... lol!!! Indeed, I have spent most of my day doing work or playing on my computer.
On the left there is a picture of me sporting my lovely pink jacket, which is suppose to represent the weather outside... you can tell that I am quite bored, eh? I think you will notice if you compare this pic with the others that I took from the same location that I still haven't moved that ugly box of TIDE... although it had been opened... (I did laundry yesterday ALL by my self... it was actually very impressive!) Nyhoo, I also took a pic of my eye... because it is simply just that beautiful... jokes. I am just that bored I guess. So en somme, this is how my eye looks taken from a poor quality camera phone through a mirror. I am not even wearing any makeup. Just thought you would like to know that. Oh well, back to my books... TTYL

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

rain can sometimes be fun. thats a hawt eyeball you got shan. =)