Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Some Advice

My first piece of advice is that no matter how well in shape you are, it's not cool to try to climb more than ten floors of staires in one attempt. My second is that if you ask someone for directions, always go through it once more with them before you try to find your destination. Always say "bless you" after somebody sneezes cuz it makes you seem like a nice person... lol. That is all I have to say right now about advice I am sure something else will come to me. Anyways, I don't know if you already noticed, but I got a new section added to the right hand side bar of this page.... it's simply a few links of things to check out if you are really bored... the first is a person fav. of mine that I discovered a long time ago... you basically get to build little creations using lines and see what happens to them when you play with the gravity. Some very weird stuff has come out of that web site... check it out... you can either see what other people have made or do your own. There are other sites on in my new section, but I bet you have been to some of them already. I know lots of people have sections like these already, and I tried not to copy them... but seriously Google is like one of the best search engines alive... I can't help it if everyone else likes it too! Oh ya... one more piece of advice b4 I go... trying to stay healthy in a dorm is impossible... if one person gets sick, the chances of you also getting the virus are really high!!!! *cough* ttyl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going
to bookmark you!

I have a redsox site. It pretty much covers red sox related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

bio-hazerd said...

advice taken.