Saturday, September 24, 2005

My Aventure Before Lunch

I woke up this morning, without absolutely no desire to do any work. lol. I also had run out of breakfast worthy food to eat... so I made spegetti again... it was much better than the last time. Then I got up the courage to take the bus... I only had to wait like 5 minutes for it to come... and I got on with like no prob... I had to ask where to put my ticket, but other than that it was okay, I took a transfer even though I didn't really need it... but it was okay... Anyways, I got off at the train station and got my student card. The guy laughed at the picture I had for it... he was like "did you take this through the mirror with your phone?" and I was like, "yah... I don't have a real camera, what was I suppose to do?" and he laughed.... lol. nice guy. so I got that, and now i can relax cuz I know that I could get back there if I had to. The trip home was much worse, although I had expected it to be better. I was waiting at the station and the bus just drove right past me... then I had to wait like 7 mins for the next one! So i got on and didn't take a transfer, which appearantly is a sin cuz he called me back to the front and told me I had to take one... I don't see the point of waisting the paper if I didn't need one! Grrr.... so nyways, that was my morning. When I got back I started to look around blogger.... see who knows who... (some surprises there) and found a couple of girls I used to go to elementary school with. Freaky eh? So reading some of their blogs I remembered what it was like to be in their possition. They thought that grade 12 was so hard... lol... that simply just made me laugh. Although it did make me wish I was only 16 again. I feel old now. I wanna stop time and stay where I am right now for ever.... 18 is good... not that old but old enough to do all the cool things you want to do... if not locally, somewhere in the world! Anyways, I have some reading to catch up on... to do or not to do? We shall see... bies!
Public Transit going 70km/hour is scary... and very hard to stand up in!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

public transit... scary?!

right...

yeah the part where you had to take the transfer even though you dint even need to use it... bizarre...

glad to know you're doin great in the nation's capital and making great breakfast meals for yourself. =)

Anonymous said...

HEHE the blonde took the bus by herself!! HEHEHEHEHEHE CONGRATS!! haha and of course..as the 'nice' person i am, i must say.. i showed u how to take the public transit in markham for the first time! hehe =D me so proud. lol sounds like an interesting trip hehe ahh me need to go read now. i ttyl!