Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Meet Teddy...


Sadly, Teddy is the only person I have met so far... Above is a picture I took of him... lol. Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow is my birthday and if I don't meet somebody tonight, I'll be all alone. Last night I had a plan to go to the information session that was held this morning... but it turns out that I actually went to the wrong one and everyone there spoke French! What a disaster... my plan didn't work because I had to concentrate even harder to understand what they were saying, incase anything was actually important... lol. I found out somethings I didn't know, but in the end, it was a wasted time because there were not that many people there... cuz most people went to the english one! I Should Have Been THERE!!! Feh, I'll just go back tomorrow and then listen to the whole thing over again... grrrr.... I'll seem really smart though!

P.S. Happy Early Birthday To MOI!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bio-hazerd said...

aw... that sux. i'm such a loner at ryerson, i haven't met anyone or gotten any contacts today. its so lame.. oh well, eventually i will.. =)

Anonymous said...

aww well that's what happens when u DITCH UR FRIENDS FOR OTTAWA!! lolz. jks. awwww poor u. as u said before. chin up. hehe get out there and have some fun bud. =D