Saturday, September 10, 2005

Lights will guide me home...

On weekends it is really empty here! I woke up late and looked outside - nobody... in the halls - nobody... well, i did eventually see people... but the point was that no one really hangs around here. Today I went shopping for food... I always buy my breakfast at the grocery stores so I can wake up later and eat it in my room or on the way to class and not have to wait in line early in the morning. Anyways, I also bought some fruit and jus. It's not bad lugging what I bought (practically nothing) back to my room, but I now have started to appreciate those who have to walk everywhere... I AM ONE OF YOU! Lol. Now I have apples and oranges in my chambre. I also washed all my dishes today
(just cuz I wanted to do that before I actually started to use them!) that was interesting... I forgot to bring something to dry them... so I waisted a lot of paper towel... giggle. I am still putting off going to the library... they were mean yesterday... so I think I might just go tomorrow and finish all my other work today. Sounds like a plan! That's not really healthy - you know - to avoid things... but still... I hate the library people here... can't you tell I'm a freshman?!?!?!?! I know my questions sound stupid, but you need to explain it properly to me... i'm just a little slow~


So my new favourite thing to eat here is a chicken cesar salade on a white pita wrap.... yummy... I have had three already... and I must suggest you try one... they are a little expensive but I think it is worth it. Right now I am on the meal plan here so I don't mind waisting my money like that. I warn you that they are a little messy but no worries.

Another thing that I really miss is my brother. We used to be kinda close... now I have to plan a conversation just to talk to him... I miss getting him to do things for me, I have to do them all myself now. Yesterday I could not open my coke (bottle) and I wanted to brake down in tears cuz no matter what I tried, it would not open! It was one of those moments I would yell for my brother and we would come and save the day for me... but he wasn't there... and I was all alone. What was I do to? I just kept trying -and by gosh! That Worked! It finally opened. Truste me, I still didn't learn that I can do anything i set my mind to, I just realized that all bottles can be opened... I still depend on others to do all my dirty work... lol.

I also tried to figure out how I would get home if I wanted to spend the long weekend at home... well, there was no light to guide me... I could not figure out really how to get from the bus station to the train station... but I can get from here to the bus station, and from the train station home... I just could not find the thing the connects to two... I miss my car! I would indeed drive all the way back home - whatchu talking about? I know that is far... but what's your point?
Just let me complain a little longer.

No comments: