Wednesday, August 31, 2005

1001 Reasons To Be Frustrated!!

SERIOUSLY, I can barely handle the resent conversations with my mother. She is driving me crazy!!! I am trying to get ready for university but she is constantly telling me what to do... and all of it needs to be done NOW!!! I wanna yell "calm down!!!!" but I don't. I just sit there and take it. I shake my head and agreeance because talking would just end with an explosion. Both my padres are driving me crazy, it's just that I just ended a convo with my mother and am still angry. She thinks she is helping... but she is just making the whole process slower!!!

That storm, Katrina, is really having some shocking affects... I heard 4 states are flodded....poor New Orleans... and the other places that don't seem to be getting much coverage. I hope everyone survives the horrible killer weather... lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there bud. we're gonna have some fun tmr =D haha