Wednesday, April 12, 2006

yummy chocolate chip cookies...

I feel like such a girl!! lol. This morning I got up bright an early (8:00am) and hung out with my bro b4 driving him to school. Then I proceeded to make like a million cookies - from scratch!! *oh my!* I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day, but it's going to be f'in productive!! I'm not going to sit around like yesterday. Well, technically I did do stuff yesterday - drove bro to school, visited my g-ma and uncle for 3 hours, went shopping, had a cleaning at the dentist, picked my bro up from school, and then watched movies with him. I may have done stuff yesterday, but I didn't feel productive enough. Thus, on top of the possibility of more cookie baking, I'm going to actually do something useful. I refuse to be lazy!!

3 comments:

magmers said...

mmmmmm cookies...

J.B. said...

studying is being productive!

bio-hazerd said...

ME WANT COOKIE! NYUM YUM YUM!!!

I talk like Cookie Monster, cuz me crazy for cookie.