Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Was I really a jerk?

It's not that I regret what I just did, I just know I'd have been happier if I didn't do it. Nevertheless, I'm glad I did it b/c I know the truth can hurt and scare you but it's better to know it than to be ignorant. At least I know there is a problem now.

When I did this thing, I found out far more then I was had planned. Most of it really hurt and shocked me. I'm really not one for crying, but I was on the verge of tears as a placed a desperate call to Tacky who I knew would save me. It's questionable why I called her, since she wasn't really all that close to the situation, but I'm glad nevertheless that I did choose her. Thanx for cheering me up Tacky and good luck with your exams - don't worry, I'm sure you choose the right courses too!

-sincerely, freaked out chick who needs to be alone right now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shannon...you ok? call me when you wake up

Anonymous said...

hey hey, i'm glad I could cheer you up =D hehe AND don't worry about it. i bet u'r part of the 15% that was on the good side =D i mean, you guys were such good friends and she drew pics for you and stuff. don't worry =D