Monday, April 10, 2006

THIS TOWN SUCKS!!! (my rant)

Honestly, I hate this town. There are tons of things wrong with it - namely: all prejudices that could possibly exist for can be found here (a.k.a. - my town is a bunch of white europeans who hate anyone who is not: white, straight, and christian), plus my town doesn't have a mall, a movie theater, or anywhere to go to have fun. We don't have any brand-name clothing stores, department stores (walmart, sears...), or even a furniture store! Assuming my town has a population of about 9 - 11 thousand people, we have far too many gas stations, donut stores, pizzerias, movie rentals, and ESPECIALLY churches! Just counting the ones I know of, I came up with 9!! And it's pretty likely that I'm missing one or two. And I can name at least 10 more right outside the town. I guess this gives you a perfect idea of the small town values we have here. It's quite sick!

My parents used to live in the big city, but they moved up here and claim to be much happier. My brother, who practically NEVER leaves this town, will probably live here for the rest of his life. Me, on the other hand, who has spend the last 5 years getting out of town as much as humanly possible, is unlikely to ever set up here. I don't think i'm quite cut out for any town larger then Ott. but living in a town like mine would kill me. I hate that you can't go ANYWHERE without somebody recognizing you. And usually it's someone you don't like.

Well, that's my rant about my town. Please, don't move here! lol. I need to get out of town soon or I'll go crazy, but most of my friends are still in class or have exams. - HA HA! lol. I'm joking, after all, i'm technically in exams too. meh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol come visit me! I LOVE YOU! I"LL TAKE YOU IN! haha. =) waffles taste good. =D