Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!

Yesterday was pretty alright. I spend the day shopping avec mi madre. She took me to two new malls that I had never been to. They were both alright, but nothing super special. They were just average. Feh! The best thing about shopping con ella is that she'll buy me stuff. Yah for new expensive pants!! Très jolie - muy bonita!

Today is Easter. I don't know if you know, but that means I can eat ice cream again!! SWEET!! Surprisingly I still haven't had any yet. That'll change of course, probably by the end of the day, but it's nice to know that I didn't go running towards the freezer as soon as midnight came last night. :)

MALL COUNT: (aka number of malls I'v been to so far - not including markets and strip plazas) = 5.
Yes, I have only been to five different malls so far... shame shame... that number is far too low... but it's okay, by the end of this vacation home I plan on adding to that number just a little. lol.

OH YA! I don't know if you guys have ever seen this or not, but yesterday while shopping at both malls they had this huge Easter setting set up so that children could have their picture taken with the Easter bunny (just like Santa Clause in December). I thought this was kinda sick. I'd never seen it before, but at both malls there were line ups and everything. I was gross. Stupid over commercialized Easter. Although I do really miss those Easter eggs hunts...

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Happy Easter to u!

bio-hazerd said...

LAWL. what will they come up with next? take a photo with the leprechaun on st. paddy's day? take a photo with jack the jack-o-lantern on halloween? its krazies i tells ya!

oh and happy e day!