Wednesday, April 26, 2006

printemps termine + l'été vient

I was pretty excited about shopping this morning. Maggie and I set out, we had a lunch in a pub, then headed down towards parliament for our shopping. The one store that I really wanted to go to the most closed down... pitty. Nevertheless we did find many new stores and I went into plazas I has never visited before. In this one store Maggie actually got me to try on a skirt. I didn't buy it, but it delighted me to know summer is really really close. yah!

Solamente un examen más!! Yippee! Si dices que no tienes examens y que tu verano ha venido temprano - je ne serais pas content du tout! lol. *jealous* GELOSA!!! (lol, guess who learned a new word... if only i knew how to say it...) - gelosa is italian for jealous (obviously)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i need english...not other languages

J.B. said...

I;'m glad shopping cheered u up!!

bio-hazerd said...

awesome like a possum.

Anonymous said...

haha... ok... i'm not learning italian. haha. so i'm *confuzed* oh wellz. HIIIIII. btw, they didn't hire me >_< meh.