Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I HAVE CURLY HAIR AGAIN!!

Good morning! I wanted to update last night but mi padre wouldn't leave me alone... and when he finally did, I was too tired. I even had a picture ready for my post - aka the first one of me in pigtails. The second one was taken this morning so that you can see what I look like while I'm posting. I like being home because my daddy can do my hair for me. curlyness!! yah!! lol. It's more interesting then the boring straightness that I normally have. But I can't make it curly on my own... lol - you also probably don't realize how much hair gel has to go into that just to keep it that way for the day. :)

Nyways, yesterday I was going to post about my awesome easter monday with mi hermano. First we did our chorses - how fun. lol. We mostly just had to go around town picking stuff up. meh. But for lunch we left town (yah!! any attempts to get him to leave town most be good). We went to this chinese place that Ry adores. After eating there, we went to P-Mall (*total shockes by anyone who knows what that is*). Yah, I took him down to market village and P-mall... and he actually wanted to go. Although he did spent a lot of time making fun of some cultural differences... tsk tsk. Anyways, he has now joined my circle of lies to prevent my parents from knowing that we went there. meh. They don't know that I have ever been inside p-mall. lol. Nyways, it was a good day... hope shopping with Sharon goes well today too. TTYL

4 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

wow... the curls make you look really sophistamacated. its true, its true!

gawd... i'm at school right now. i'm waiting for my project partner to show up, but he wont arrive till 2pm. i'm so FREAKING BORED!!!!!

J.B. said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

awww... u look sooo cute with ur curly hair. hehe and pmall eh? heheheeeeeee if they find out: Alice brought you there =P and aww.. u going shopping again? haha by the time i'm done with exams, u'll be bored of every single mall around here and will be too bored to go somewhere with me >_< oh wellz, have fun!

Shannyn said...

lol, Alice... r u serious? get bored of a mall?!?! ME?!?!?!? okay... maybe some malls, but that means we can explore and find some more.