Thursday, April 13, 2006

This computer doesn't have spell check... (sorry)

Yesterday was pretty yummy. After the cookies, I made rice crispy squares with chocolate chips and then a really beautiful two-layer banana cake with sexy purple icing and banana pieces as decoration. Not only did it look kick ass, but it tastes pretty awesome too!! (lol- it's also making an amazing breakfact! yum yum!!)

Today is going to be pretty cool too... shopping with Sharon is always one of my fav activites!

This morning I did something really stupid. I wasn't thinking, I admit. While driving my bro to school this morning (his school starts really late) I thought I saw someone I knew near my house - most of you will know who I'm taking about. I didn't say anything, but after I dropped my bro off I drove back to where I had seen him (obviously he wasn't there anymore,) but instead of turning down the street that goes to my house, I decided to keep going to see if I could see this person again. Well I did see them, but it wasn't who I thought it was... at which point I realized how stupid it was of me to try and steal one last glimps of them. I need to grow up! I can't believe I just did that!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

were you like... trying to stalk down some elementary school crush? ...or something?

magmers said...

come back soon...i miss you so much:(