Friday, April 28, 2006

Last night with friends...

Maggie called me when she finished work Thursday night... she wanted to go out to get something to eat. Spur of the moment, we decided to drag Heather along too as we went down to Zak's (I always thought it was a 'c' and not a 'k' but the bill i have here says it is in fact a 'k'). Since I have my exam demain (aka - must study a little tonight) and then my parents seront ici the following day, i realized it was the last night i would be able to spend gallivanting around Ottawa with my friends. After snack thingy there, we went back to Ms. Maggie's house and watched Freaky Friday... in the wee hours of friday morning. lol. You will all be proud to know that I didn't fall asleep until 4 am. *scandalous - i know*. Nyways, woke up this morning and hung out with Maggie until Heather awoke. After watching the price-is-right, family feud, and Sabrina (gotta love day time television!!) I said my goodbyes to Maggie, and Heather and I headed back up to my rez where I had to say another goodbye.

Had sushi for lunch - talking to Heather about it made me really want some. (It is quickly becoming my fav. food - who would have ever guessed?). It was Michelle Su who first introduced it to me when she got me to try some as we picnicked in my car in my high school parking lot sooo long ago... *thanx Michelle*. Nyways, after that I bought my last cookie from u.c. in the uc center. Soo many fond memories of those cookies, eh maggie?!?!? Seeing as how they are closed on weekends, i made sure i got one in before then. lol. sooooo sad!!!

Off to do some sort of study like activity... i'll get around to it... don't worry.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

awww. don't worry, only 4 more months until you go back to Ottawa in September.

sushi is great. get your butt back to Stouffville, we must venture around in your car more often. yes, yes we must.

Anonymous said...

you will be greatly missed ms.shannon...and don't worry we will get a trip to vaughn mills to make me love it and not hate it....