Friday, April 14, 2006

Part 2 Of Plot To Surprise Alice

Yesterday had been planned for months. It took some super scheming by some U of T students (so you know it HAS to be good) to make Alice be surprised for her birthday - again! lol. Her other surprise was really more of a last minute twist to the plot by Souki and I...

Nyways, yesterday I met Sharon at the mall (a pretty decent mall that's for sure) where we shopped and ate lunch. We grew tired of it after only two hours and went down to Eaton's center. We were suppose to meet Robin there, but we were angry that we had to wait soo long for him. Thus we didn't use the fact that we were at the Eaton's center to our advantage.... grrr.... only got to go to a couple of stores... boo hooo... anyways, we finally met up with him and ran into some people that we knew from high school. After catching up, Robin, Sharon and I made our way to UT and met up with 2Celia, and Jacky before going to the sushi restaurant (I know... again!!). Jenny came in with Alice and we surprised her (mostly confused her too). But I really think she liked her gift. YAH!! Other Jenny came later and we made a perfect party of 9.

After dinner we went to a karaoke bar and rented a room. Due to some culture differences, we sang mostly songs we all HAD to know - aka spice girls and back street boys. They tried to get me to sing but I was soo quiet that even having the mic right infront of my mouth didn't help. It turns out there are a lot of good singers in out group... interesting....

Nyways, Alice was definitely surprised this year... lol...
If I surprised her once when she turned 16, and twice when she turned 19, does that mean I most surprise her three times when she turns 22??!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol thanks sooooooo much shannon! you're the coolest =D

bio-hazerd said...

yes you must.