Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Shopping Trip

hello. I must say, shopping with Sharon was amazing. We went all over the place. And now my official mall count is up to seven. yah!

Nyways, bought 8 things from claire's (67 cents each - most amazing sale of my life!!! [sharon's just sooo lucky!!]) today and thought about some skirts but didn't. meh. Obviously some chopsticks for my hair was one of those eight. I also got an irish teddy bear and a lot of earings... I'm wearing some star ones now but you can't tell.

Lol. On the way from one shopping area to the mall we got a little lost. We took a turn we were sure of but it turned out to be wrong. Ended up far to west then planned. Sharon actually took out the map and tried to figure out how to get the mall and see where we were. We should have known to go east not west!! oops!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

stop shopping, its gunna eventually kill you.