Thursday, April 06, 2006

Minnie Mouse & Scary Birds

This afternoon's exam was less then delightful. Let's just say I did way below what I expected and needed. *Curses*. Nyways, Maggie, in her kind way of wanting to help people who are feeling down, decided to drag me out for beavertails and so that we can exchange easter gifts. In the pic it's clear that she got me a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal in a pink egg and some rare chocolate from her home town. Coolness.

So ya, at the beavertail store (beavertails are thin pieces of pastry topped with whatever you want... sometimes candy), we were sitting outside eating the yummy pastries when spring attacked. Birds came from every direction, flying far too close to us and actually causing me to scream just a little. FREAKY! The birds were sooo close to us that it totally freaked me out. Not Cool! I swear one was going to fly at my head.

Nyways, that was my afternoon, now it's time to go study for my exam 2mora. Joy! - P.S. Thanks again maggie for my minnie... she's sooo cute!! Plus chocolate, which always rocks. Hope I got you what you needed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you totally got me what i needed...all my socks have holes in them...np about the chocolate and minnie...i'll missyou when you are gone hopefully 2 weeks flys bye