Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Shopping Post

Bonjour! Shopping today with Sharon was awesome. I can't believe I have to go back to school sooo soon!! *boohoo!* lol. Stupid exams!!

So, my official mall count for my little vacation between exams is: 9. That's pretty nice, but now that I think about it, I wouldn't have minded an even ten. lol. Still, nine is a lot considering there isn't even a mall in my small home town!! I actually have to go downtown to get to anything good.

Sharon and I were so brave today that we took a highway (100+ speed limit road). For once it wasn't me driving! (Thanx Sharon!!) It was pretty cool on the way down, but we got a little lost... sadly, we left the mall during rush hour amd it was sooo slow. When we came back from the mall we planned on visiting, we went to another mall, thus I only went to two malls today... the second mall I went to three times in the last week - lol!

Okay, so that's my last post about shopping for a while... no worries! I'll continue my normal rants about school work soon enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shopping is good exercise... good for economy too lolz. BLAHHHHH take me with you!

bio-hazerd said...

well if you're gunna shop, you should support the local economies, buy canadian!