Monday, April 24, 2006

Numb - Linkin Park

So I wake up this morning at 6:30 am. Can't go back to sleep. My room is still dark. I think - well, i guess this is the perfect opportunity to study. I get up, and decide, maybe I should have a shower first... then I needed to check my email... then I facebooked a little... eventually I got around to actually studying. After 30 mins of that, I decided that I was bored and needed to check msn.... then downloaded an episode of Friends that I had never seen - german detergent!!! LOL!!!!.... then back to msn... then straightened my hair - I swear it looked so nice this morning, then when I went out in the rain, it got a ruined... grrrrr....

So you get the point, I did almost everything but study this morning. I wasn't hungry b/c last night Ber called me around 8:30 and wanted to go to subway with me and her friend from english class (Kelly). This friend totally rocks b/c even though I had money and was perfectly able to pay for my own sub decides to buy Ber and me subs to get the 3 sub deal, and wouldn't let me pay her back. THANKS AGAIN! I really wanted to pay her back but she wouldn't take the money. Kelly, you are soooo nice!! I owe you!!! Nyways, back to this morning... I was so bored b/c there was nothing to do but study. ick!

During one of my study periods, i started randomly singing "All I want to do is be more like me and less like you" and couldn't figure out who sang the song and what it was called. Deciding that I need my millionth study break, I googled the lyrics (It's Linkin Park - Numb). Such a good song. I couldn't get it out of my head. So I download the song, and played it while reviewing my notes. *oh my...* (Shannon NEVER plays music while studying.) Shocking! lol. So I played it over and over and over again... at least 15 times before I left for my exam (each time desiring so badly to blare it super loud and shout out the lyrics). Anyways, I was a little freaked out due to the lack of studying. But alas, I finished early and felt pretty good about most of it except one little part - "the boy gave the girl the book" . is that suppose to be changed to passive or involve indirect object movement?!?!? I shall never know. lol.

After exam I met Maggie at her work, did a little shopping (just a little, I promise!) and then went with her for her lunch break. (M- would you like some cookies? / S- no thanx, oh wait - are they girl guide cookies? / M- nope, white oreo. / S-oh, no thanx...) I don't know why I said that Maggie!! lol. They are practically the same and it wouldn't have mattered what kind they were. meh... so random. After that I did a little more shopping - just a little... honest!!!!

Nyways, this is where I am now. going out later. hopefully getting free ice cream from Jon b/c he didn't believe I would make it more then two weeks in lent without it. lol. TTYL

2 comments:

J.B. said...

see isn't free ice cream good,.

bio-hazerd said...

you turn down cookie? what is wrong with thee?