Friday, April 28, 2006

I took down the wall

So, while not studying I decided to take down my wall. Worst idea ever b/c it took so much work and effort. I now hate sticky-tack with a passion. I of course made sure it had been well photographed before it all came down. One is with my webcam, and the other picture is from my cell phone. It's sad that both picture are missing so much, and that i never took pictures of my other walls. grrrr... i miss my pink wall.... Now my room is just plain and boring. Everything is either packed away or on my floor. My room has actually never looked messier! Anyways, this clean up was a major part of ending first year. It was necessary on many levels and really made me realize that school is practically over. I have joined the ranks of students with only one exam left and will be out of here very soon. Will I miss this room? not that much. Would I live here again? maybe - if I had a different neighbour my answer would be more affirmative... Will I miss Ottawa itself? Absolutely! But I shall be back.

5 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

so are you getting a drive home, or you taking the airplane?

Anonymous said...

have a safe and happy summer...and i agree with never living in that room again with that neighbour

Shannyn said...

Sammy: I'm driving... I have far too much crap to take a plane!

Maggie: Thanx for agreeing... he was sooo annoying!! Especially last night... it's suppose to be 24/7 quiet hours!! GGRRRRRR!!!

Anonymous said...

wanna go shopping thursday may 4?

J.B. said...

It was such a Nice walll...oh well u will have a better one next year!!!