Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's F'in Cold Up Here!!!

I hate the cold! It's REALLY REALLY cold out here. Next year I want to go to somewhere really nice for school... like California. That would certainly be more than decent.

Nyways, now I'm back at school and have so much to catch up on. March is hell month for me... I'm really not looking forward to the start of it. It's going to be bad. Really bad. I just have so much to do... and only one month to do it all. High Stress!! I guess I should apologize in advance if I'm a little edgy this month... just ignore me.

When it's this cold, I really don't feel like getting any work done. I need to get out of my rez, it's mostly cold here but fine in the rest of the school.

HAPPY PANCAKE DAY - I wish I had gotten pancakes today... Maggie's right, the caf really should have sold them!
As for 2mora, happy ash wednesday! - Don't you just love random religious holidays? Okay, I know they aren't random, they have a point, I just don't remember what it was at this time. TTYL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come backkkkkkk !! i miss you!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder of ash wednesday...i can't eat meat...

bio-hazerd said...

hasta la vista...

BABY.